Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy birthday; Anita :)

... what you had already last tuesday :) I was a little worried that I can't be part of your party because of my work, but your quests weren't very hungry last night (good choice)heehheheee - so you called today , that there is left some cake - heehehheheheeheee! Now i am coming soon :) but without present - so luckily you don't know that yet and I hope that you open the door :)

But I wanted to say that you are great and lovely God's women and He has gifted you with many different talents. So, be bold - and do so, what He had told to you and you see miracles on your way. That has been privilege to be your friend - you are darling to me. So lot of HUGS!!!!
That was grazy night in Art Caffee :)
That is craziest pic what I found about you - with future elf and soviet milkmaid :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY; HAPPY NEW YEAR; BE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE OLDER THAN LAST YEAR; HAPPY YEAR - WHEN YOUR DREAMS WILL BE FULFILLED!

No comments:

Post a Comment