Monday, February 2, 2009

Coincidentally :)

One day I took my phone and called one dear friend saying: "Hey, what do you think if I on Sunday coincidentally reach from Rakvere to Paide meet you there and then accidentally we are going to Kunda visiting the other dear friend?
She said: "I love coincidents!"
The other friend said: "You are crazy! But coincidents are great, especially planned ones."
I was agreed but that is not my fault, that there is a little craziesness (grammar is wrong here) - God created me so heheheheee! And not by accident He created us - but with purpose :)
So we realized that "coincident"! That was my best 1st February in this year :)
In that morning my car didn't work - luckily that changed - I thought, she (yes, she is she) didn't want to be outside whole night where were -19 degree in Celsius but I talked a little with her and refreshed - and then she was again obedient.
Then I was in our churchmeeting and right after meeting i drove to Paide - taking Aili (one cool youth) with me. And then I calculated my time wrongly and discovered that i have to drive 83 km with 20 minutes. Of course i respected earthly rules and drove politely 90 km per hour :) and we had really great conversation. So a little we delayed , but most of the church meeting we could be part of in Järvamaa Christian Center.


Do you know that we are branches of really cool tree named Jesus :) If you didn't know that before, now you know! So, hello, Branch! Same TREE - it doesn't matter how long is our distance, we are branches-yehuu!

In the evening we coincidentally reached to Kunda and amazing, we didn't get into any trouble - enjoyable girly night - we needed that :)
Thank you my friends, that you are open to those "coincidences."

One of "coincidence victim" Riin :) on 2-th Feb at our lunch table after hard shopping - heheheheheeheheheheheeee!!!! The other "victim" was Liis - but I forgot to make pic :(
I want to courage you, if you don't have happenings - then make them happen and you see how special day you and your friends get!

1 comment:

  1. yess...everything Efka is telling is truth and i loved this coincidence....missed to see my friends in Rakvere and there Efka was - calling and bringing me there..so lovely:-)
    And by the way - as you see on thia pic - Efka forsed me to eat this food - really...ok, actually now, but..
    Oled kallis Efka, tänud laheda aja eest! Blessings

    ReplyDelete