Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where is SUN on SUNday?

WHERE IS SUN on SUNday? Have you though about...
Outside is already dark - I almost slept whole day - only in the morning I was in church :) so, today i haven't seen much daylight, but i met with my SUN on SUNday. That was again deep and close experience.

SUN was warming my spirit, He was talking with me - already in the morning. Already, when i finished work (even before that) and came home, thinking I am too tired for SUN today. That is lie. You are never too tired for SUN, He is refreshing you, giving strength and joy, even when you are thinking that SUN is too shiny or hot or straight. You need your SUN for everyday life - there is always something special for you. I repented AGAIN!
My SUN, My GOD!!! Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment