Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Appointed time

Sitting on my workplace and have done all work what needed and just communicating with people and after I got some spare moments. Began to think about my life and vision and about God`s plan in my life. And I found one article where Francis Frangipane wrote: "If God gave you a vision, a spiritual hope or dream for your future, there will be an appointed time when that which God spoke come to pass!"
Such a couragement :) i remembered lot of things what I have dreamed and there are things what God has put into my heart, but haven`t yet fulfilled - but I am holding on that vision and know that this appointed time will come.
That makes me rejoice! And there is lot of things what has fulfilled already :) All thanks to God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment