Thursday, March 15, 2012

To hear Your voice...

...my last nigth and today's morning prayer. I need God's guidance in my everyday life. Last night when I was thinking about several things and what is ahead - there wanted to come fear to my life. I wasn't agree with that feeling. But I felt that is coming over me and I can't handle with that. So Bible says: go boldy to His throne. I ran there - and stood in front of God, and suddenly I felt how God's peace was filling my heart! That was awesome and I could go to sleep peacfully :) and my heart rejoice :) I heard His voice!!!
Those huge things didn't go away what is ahead, but I know there is wisdom - how to handle with those situations.
In the morning - opened Bible and drinking coffee - He began to talk with me again:
"Do not be afraid O Zion; Do not let your hands fall limp. The Lord your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy." Zep.3:16-17
That's it!!!! Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment