Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tiny interview with Winter

- "Hello WINTER - plz to meet with you". So now you have been here already 1 hour and 30 minutes. So how are you feeling - and do you have some expectation in this year in Estonia?"
- "Hi! Thank you - your estonians - your welcoming is quite often very warm for me! Estonia is always in my heart, I even wanted to come earlier - almost got in, but with your warm hearts you just blocked me and said that come in Christmas time."
- "Yep - in those times we have different occations - and you have really special place there, so because why we didn't want that you are coming earlier. And if i be honest - when you came in November for a while - people heart were changed :)"
- "Yeah, i was surprised myself also - suddenly i saw how open were estonian people - usually they are doing by themselves but now they were helping each other and supporting - even that for some days were quite hard for you."
- "Yep - it was interesting time. So - i hope that Christmas time is much more special. Now i will let you go - and do what you have to do - BUT WISELY :)"
-"See you! I have little present for you - white hat for your car!"
- "Aaa! So lovely - thank you!"

2 comments:

  1. You CRAZY CRAZY GIRL:) DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD!:) L.O.L.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am not crazy - i am talking about serious things in my life :)

    ReplyDelete