Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dedication to Maria :P

Maria, I wanted to write that blog to you - why
There are different reasons :)
But one of the reason is, that you are amazing and when we went playing bowling - i got such kind of pics about you that i laughed an hour :)
I couldn't believe - how natural you are hahahahahhahaaaa!

I know, when you are coming to Rakvere - you want to kill me hhehehehehheeeee!

Look at you! So NATURAL :D















Rejoycing!!!





And all this pic have made in 30 minutes :)
You are great, girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. well thats just toooo crazy I LOVE YOU TOOOOO DEAR EFKA :D but I m sure most of this pics are fixed and redone in photoshop so anyone who are watching these pics just don´t belive it coz actually I´m really pretty!! AND EFKA NOT ONLY WHEN I COME TO RAKVERE I WANA KILL YOU BUT RIGHT NOW I WOLD LIKE TO K....... I.....SS you joke you tought I would like to kill you no no:) thats just too simple.!!! and its not everyday someone dedicates blog for you ..!!!
    miss you stacks!!
    bless and ow you´r not gona even imagine how Im gona get back to you !!
    LUV
    MARIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I don't have a photoshop so I can upload only original pic :P
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete